Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bored...[Edit]



I understand that not only does nobody read this blog, but that i've posted 2 posts already today. I'm bored out of my brains. I've been practicing my superfriends brainiac impression and making random batman art, posted here. Why did I draw this, you may be asking? Well, as explained before I'm bored. And, for some odd reason, when I'm bored I do things having to do with either rediculous music or DC Comics superheroes.

In other news, the episode of chipmunk an' stuff posted earlier was actually recorded on saturday. That means that the next episode will be coming on sunday (yay). the only reason the last one wasn't is because I was still getting things configured when it comes to posting it on the internet. mp3.com and Ourmedia.org were giving me problems and its going to take me a while to find another free site that Doesn't ask for my address. since I don't really have one...

Anyway, Paradox will be getting a blogger acccount soon, and she'll be able to post here as well.

well, that's all that I can think of right now. Oh, Here's some more random art.




EDIT: I also found the Aladdin script...yeah

http://www.fanpop.com/external/1091661

1 comment:

  1. no no, people actually do read this, well very late... but still :D

    ReplyDelete