Thursday, August 20, 2009

District 9....



Hello Cyberspace! It's a beautifuly overcast morning here in sunny California(no joke, I love overcast weather). But this is beside my point of the day. I've been seeing district 9 posters everywhere. And not just you're common bus stop ads or regular posters. take look up top.^

I found that in a bus. not the bus stop. Inside the bus! I also found this one.
is was at the pier where I used to live. You can call me paranoid, but these things are creeping me out. I mean, the normal posters were fine, but this? This takes it a bit too far. I may just have to check it out in further detail.

Also, I plan on having my friend Skywalker on next episode.

Speaking of which, does anybody know how I get chipmunk an' stuff onto iTunes? it's telling me I need the RSS feed URL. how do I get it? if you know, please comment below.

see you later!



EDIT: I tried calling the MNU hotline, and it was really bad connection. I'll see you all another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment