Thursday, September 24, 2009

A rethink...


alright. since no one reads this, I've decided to redo the whole show. before, as you may recall, the show was me and paradox talking about stuff.

it was suck. there was one funny episode, episode 4/3 (by this I mean we skipped the week episode 3 was supposed to come out, so we just pretended that it existed and was the best episode ever) where were on a train. however, me and paradox are really great at improv, and while litsening to the radio the other day, an idea sparked up in my brain.

the show is going to be reformatted into an improv skit show, where we pretend to go on ridiculous adventures every episode instead. the 4th episode of the original will be the first episode of the new show, as an amuse-bouche to our personalities.

well, I'm going to delete the old episodes now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment